Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
We’re looking for passionate people to join our award-winning digital advertising team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work at the cutting edge of advertising.
If you’re interested in technology, are naturally curious, love a challenge, and are open to a non-traditional career path that you can quickly excel in, this could be the right job for you. And if you realized that was a run-on sentence, great. We love an eye for detail.
Outshine is a small but growing digital advertising company with a global clientele. We run cutting-edge digital advertising campaigns across all online ad platforms; Google, Facebook & Twitter to name a few. You will work in our tightly-knit downtown Halifax office.
No experience? No problem. Full on-the-job training will be provided. This is a great opportunity to start a career in digital advertising. But if you have some experience in advertising/marketing/tech/analytics/project management, this could be a great fit too.
Here’s what will make you stand out:
- Attitude: We tackle new challenges everyday, so a can-do attitude is essential.
- Attention to detail: We work with tons of data, and use that data to make decisions that impact real ad campaigns. Sloppy work is not acceptable. Analytical, organized people thrive in this role.
- Passionate about technology: We work at the cutting edge of advertising tech, and we think it’s pretty damn cool. We need you to share this passion, too.
- Self starter: We’ll fully train you, but to thrive here, you’ll need to constantly be learning new things on your own.
Beyond that, we’re looking for people who are proactive, professional, and team players. Excel skills are highly desirable; you'll be spending a lot of time analyzing data.
About the role
Your day-to-day role will be managing and adjusting digital ad campaigns. This includes a range of activities, like:
- Updating and managing spreadsheets on a daily basis to help us measure and report on a range of KPIs
- Analyzing performance data from Google Analytics to spot potential opportunities
- Recommending and making changes to ad campaigns to maximize the return for our clients
- Communicating with the senior team on the performance and health of each account
- Researching new ideas, technologies, and approaches
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply to email@example.com. Please make sure that you include a cover letter with your resume.
Apply for this Career