Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Outshine is an award-winning advertising, analytics, and automation consultancy with incredible B2B (mostly San Francisco-based) clientele. We are hiring a Digital Project Manager to join our tight-knit team in our downtown Halifax office.
You are incredibly organized, driven, and passionate about what you do. You will be dealing directly with enterprise-level clients, so professionalism is a must. For you to thrive in this position, you’ll need to be interested in marketing and technology.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- 2+ years experience in a related field
- Be a self-starter who can collaborate effectively
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- Strong ability to coordinate and manage client projects to profitable completion, on-time delivery, and high client satisfaction
- Ability to document your core PM tools such as project plans, budgeting documentation, status reports, and meeting notes
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Create and execute intricate project plans defining goals, deliverables, schedules, meeting agendas and budgets for internal teams, clients, and partners
- Act as the main point of contact between our internal and external teams.
- Manage resource planning and work with individuals to assign responsibilities
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Facilitates project debriefs and ensure learning and innovation is incorporated into our future business processes
Outshine drives revenue for high-growth B2B using advertising, analytics, and automation.
At Outshine there are no account executives or middle managers; we are a culture of doers. We are a tightly knit, experienced team of marketers and analytics experts who think deeply about solving problems in modern B2B enterprises.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that you include a cover letter with your resume.
Apply for this Career